AMBE Help

Post by Jan Oestergaar » Mon, 22 Mar 1999 04:00:00

[<snip> a half dozen of article references.]

> Are there some on-line version of these documents?
> Where can I find them?
> Thanks.

Most of the articles I referred to are from ICASSP. These Conference
collections can be obtained (bought) from ICASSP main site, as either
paper books or on CDROM. Sometimes they can also be obtained by asking the
authors directly (though this is not how ICASSP wants to distribute them).
Most University libraries have them, we have a collection ranging back
from 1982 and upto now. Furthermore if you are a member of IEEE you can
get individual papers by using their services, there is also online
versions. I have seen online versions of all the referred articles at the
IEEE lib. site.

 -Jan
           Aalborg University           |     Jan Oestergaard

Department for Communication Technology | Frb. 7, A6-304 Gr.1098