Problem with VIDEOHDR

Post by lukas karbowsk » Thu, 03 Dec 1998 04:00:00

hello

I'm using vidcap utility to capture image from
my camera.  I want to get my frame per frame
from the capture device. I do a callback functions
which give me two elements:
- the window handle
- pointer to Videohdr

The structure videohdr, give me pointer to lpData
which is a portion of Dib, but but i don't know which is
and how can write it to a file( .bmp for exemple)

Thanks for all suggestions, helps and samples...

luka

  karbowski.vcf
< 1K Download

1. Epox (Aralion) ATA100 RAID card problems, problems, problems

I'm having a host of problems getting an Epox EP-DR02P3 (aka Aralion
Ultima100)ATA100 RAID controller to function fully under Windows 98.
The card will not accept the latest BIOS update from Aralion, will not
retain the RAID settings, and does not recognize my ATA66 drives. Has
anybody else had similar problems? Are you aware of a solution (other
than buying a Promise card!)? Does anybody actually have one of these
cards working as advertised?

Thanks!

2. Video Conference

3. Problems, problems and more problems

4. Apple II Csa2 FAQs: 1Main-Start, Part 1/25

5. $TERMCAP problem... (minor problem causing major problem))

6. What is the diffrence (Linksys Routers)??

7. mach-o problems, problems and guess what ? problems !

8. 802.1X support for palm pilot

9. Minolta Dimage Elite II - Banding Problems: A software problem

10. Adaptec SCSI card problem? or Driver Problem

11. Umax 1220u problem solved; USB problem solved

12. Problems lineart/greyscale with UMAX 1200s and other problems

13. third party accessory problems, rude posters, dvd problems