MPEG audio layer 3 source WANTED

Post by Christoph Fritsch (PG DigAu » Sat, 01 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hi all,

we are working on MPEG audio and we are stuck at decoding
Layer 3 bitstreams. Anyone out there who did some work on it and
is willing to send us some C-source for it?

We are done with layer 1+2. That was not so difficult to work
out with the IS0/IEC 11172-3 International Standart. But layer

So please help......

so long

Christoph Fritsch

Post by Juergen Zell » Fri, 07 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Quote:Christoph Fritsch writes:
>we are working on MPEG audio and we are stuck at decoding
>Layer 3 bitstreams. Anyone out there who did some work on it and
>is willing to send us some C-source for it?

Sorry, I can give you no source for free, but look at the Layer 3 shareware at
ftp://fhginfo.fhg.de/pub/layer3 or consult the MPEG Layer 3 FAQ in the same
directory.

Bye,

Jrgen
--

"An error-prone work flow that is sped up by automation
 will only cause mistakes to be made faster"              Paul E. Renaud