How do I open up a WAV or AU file to read values?

How do I open up a WAV or AU file to read values?

Post by n3.. » Mon, 04 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I would appreciate anyone giving me an idea (application, code etc...)
about how I can open up a WAV or AU file so that I can manipulate the
data (compression, filtering etc...)

Thanks,

Post by Ross Levi » Wed, 06 Nov 1996 04:00:00

> I would appreciate anyone giving me an idea (application, code etc...)
> about how I can open up a WAV or AU file so that I can manipulate the
> data (compression, filtering etc...)

> Thanks,

I suggest CoolEdit from http://www.syntrillium.com/cool.htm

Regards,
--
Ross Levis
Tauranga

1. .wav or .au files of stereo or multichannel sounds

Dear all,

Audios sounds may be coded on one channel only, on two (stereo)
or more (up to 5 for mpeg4 and 8 for some dvd's standarts I
think).
I wonder about how perceptually close are these 2 - or more
several
channel.
I found wav files of stereos sounds, but no .wav or , .au files of
multichannel.

Does anyone know where I can find this sort of files ?

Thank you in advance for your hhelp

David

2. Fonts for Sanskrit

3. Seeking .au and .wav file decompression algorithms

4. Does anybody know why Mailtool gets this error?

5. Function for Sun AU or WAV-files

6. PsiWin 2.01 for 3C??

7. C code for reading/writing AU files

8. Any one here with dump for 70-300?

9. Anyone know how to read *.au sound files into IDL?

10. Opening Resource File Read-Write and all other sharer files into a new master project file

11. QUESTION: sound player for .au or .wav?

12. MP4 multichannel separation into .wav or .au

13. Jerky Boys AIFC and mace -> wav or au (I looked in FAQ)