BS2 RC Rx Programming help

Post by Wor Yuan Leon » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm pretty new to BS2 programming and would really appreciate if anyone
could enlighten me on the aspect of programming various motion on 8 servos
system. I have a 4 ch radio control as input and is not very clear on
writing the function to receive and interpret the signal so as to control
individual servo.

Thank you.

wor

1. Need info on RC servo tx/rx

Hi All,

I just bought a Kyosho radio control trans/reciever. I need some simple
info on the clip polarity (are they Futaba compatable), transmitter
battery charger plug polarity, and the like. If anyone knows anything
about this brand of RC system please let me know.

Also, I had a link to a newsgroup that was for radio controlled boats
and plans, but can't find it. Does anyone know of such a newsgroup?

Thanks, Rod.

2. Palm V / Vx Travel Charger Just £13.00

3. Robotwars tech question: RC Rx outputs?

4. error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

5. BS2 to BS2 Serial Communication

7. BS2 Stamp how to read program

8. programming the BS2 with c or c++?

9. attn: Beginning BS2 Roboteers - Random Movement Program

10. Beginner Help - BS2

11. Help!! controlling dc motors with bs2