Beginner Help?

Post by Bill Rittne » Sat, 08 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I have a friend who would like to put a small hobby mill on CNC. Can
someone recommend a good book for the novice? TIA.
--
Bill Rittner
R & B ENTERPRISES

Beginner Help?

Post by Randy Carte » Mon, 10 Nov 1997 04:00:00

You might try http:/www.seanet.com/~dmauch.  He id in the business of
retrofitting manual machine tolls for CNC.  The software he uses is in
the cheap to free price range, runs on an old PC/XT class computer and
the whole system is plugged into the printer port.

> I have a friend who would like to put a small hobby mill on CNC. Can
> someone recommend a good book for the novice? TIA.
> --
> Bill Rittner
> R & B ENTERPRISES
> Manchester, CT

Beginner Help?

Post by Philip L. Millwoo » Tue, 11 Nov 1997 04:00:00

> You might try http:/www.seanet.com/~dmauch.  He id in the business of
> retrofitting manual machine tolls for CNC.  The software he uses is in
> the cheap to free price range, runs on an old PC/XT class computer and
> the whole system is plugged into the printer port.

> > I have a friend who would like to put a small hobby mill on CNC. Can
> > someone recommend a good book for the novice? TIA.
> > --
> > Bill Rittner
> > R & B ENTERPRISES
> > Manchester, CT

  I just dropped by, seems to have quite a bit of useful info.

1. Nikon Super Coolscan 4000 ED - Beginners help.

Good day to you all.

I have just purchased the Nikon SUper Coolscan 4000 ED and have spent
a couple of days trying to scan my negatives.

However, the results I get are quite poor so I must be missing
something.

Is there any resource where I can learn how to scan correctly? How did
you guys (and girls) go about it?

Helena

2. FS: SGI O2 w/Software

3. Beginners help required - connecting external SCSI to AHA-2940 with internal drives

4. Ghosted Drive Doesn't Work: No Paging File

5. Beginner Help - BS2

6. Wanted: experienced OPS5 programmers

7. Visual Basic in Excel 97 - Beginners Help Please.

8. Beginner Help - BS2

9. Beginner help!

10. Beginner help

11. Beginner Help?!!