Six legged walkers

Post by passmad » Mon, 11 Dec 2000 04:33:16

can n e 1 point me to a good six legged walker site which has plans on it? I have already designed 1 but I need some other info and would like some more ideas.

cheers

passmadd

Six legged walkers

Post by Derek Bruce Youn » Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:21:36

: can n e 1 point me to a good six legged walker site which has plans on it?

No plans, but my site has a blow-by-blow report on the construction of my
6 legged walker.  Not a typical one, but you might find it interesting
nonetheless.

http://www.sfu.ca/~dbyoung/pd

Derek.

--
Derek Young
http://www.automatum.com

Six legged walkers

Post by Badma » Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:28:42

It may not be good, but it has plans...

http://home.hccnet.nl/raymond.van.elst/

Bye, Ray

Quote:>can n e 1 point me to a good six legged walker site which has plans on it?

I have already designed 1 but I need some other info and >would like some
more ideas.
Quote:>cheers
>passmadd

Six legged walkers

Post by Louis McNamee & Ainley Marciny » Sun, 17 Dec 2000 15:03:53

Try these urls for hexapod ideas:
http://www.frasco.demon.co.uk/
http://soma.npa.uiuc.edu/labs/nelson/hexapod.html
http://www.life.uiuc.edu/delcomyn/Research.10a.Robotics.htm

> can n e 1 point me to a good six legged walker site which has plans on
> it? I have already designed 1 but I need some other info and would
> like some more ideas.   cheers  passmadd

Six legged walkers

Post by Jayendran JB Balasubramania » Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:27:34

the lego mindstorms page has a neat 6 legged walker design

  Try these urls for hexapod ideas:
  http://www.frasco.demon.co.uk/
  http://soma.npa.uiuc.edu/labs/nelson/hexapod.html
  http://www.life.uiuc.edu/delcomyn/Research.10a.Robotics.htm

    can n e 1 point me to a good six legged walker site which has plans on it? I have already designed 1 but I need some other info and would like some more ideas.   cheers  passmadd

Six legged walkers

Post by Mike Jone » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 04:15:14

Try joining the legged robots group at egroups.com and asking your question
there.

send a blank email to:

Mike
legged robots list moderator

Try these urls for hexapod ideas:
http://www.frasco.demon.co.uk/
http://soma.npa.uiuc.edu/labs/nelson/hexapod.html
http://www.life.uiuc.edu/delcomyn/Research.10a.Robotics.htm
can n e 1 point me to a good six legged walker site which has plans on it? I
have already designed 1 but I need some other info and would like some more
ideas.   cheers  passmadd

Six legged walkers

Post by Bob Sisso » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:07:33

The best "HEXAPOD" can be found at"

www.lynxmotion.com

--

Bob Sisson
Keeper of the Dragon and other things at Redwall

http://www.sissonfamily.com

  can n e 1 point me to a good six legged walker site which has plans on it? I have already designed 1 but I need some other info and would like some more ideas.

  cheers

  passmadd

1. Six legged walker on a SimmStick

Six legged walker on a SimmStick
http://www.geocities.com/microcontrollers/index.html

The World's Largest Range of Atmel/AVR  & PICmicro Hardware and Software
Free Basic Compiler and Programmer http://www.dontronics.com/runavr.html
The Little "rAVeR!" AVR & Basic Kit http://www.dontronics.com/dt006.html

2. Need OS/2 drivers for Acer Aspire.

3. Six-legged walker kit - "Laurino"

4. sony cdr website??? i can't find anything...

5. Six Legged Walker...

6. Linux timekeeping patch

7. Six-legged vs Eight-legged locomotion

8. Amiga Power (UK)

9. 4 Legged Walker HELP !

10. unique leg design - for walker people

11. Walker leg control

12. Interesting big 6 legged walker

13. Cyber Spider - 8 legged walker? $28