Which is better the Adapt11 or the BotBoard???

Which is better the Adapt11 or the BotBoard???

Post by ENaa » Thu, 14 May 1998 04:00:00

I thought I posted this mesage, but I cant find it or any responses. I am a
recent mecanical engineering graduate and by back ground in electronics is
weak. I would like to know which one of these boards are the easyest to
program, connect sensors, motors ext.? How hard is it to find the parts for the
BotBoard? Dose any one sell them assembeled? What has your experince been
working with these boards. Thanks for you comments.

Ed Naasz

1. Which is Better Adapt11 or BotBoard?????

I thought I posted this mesage, but I cant find it or any responses. I am a
recent mecanical engineering graduate and by back ground in electronics is
weak. I would like to know which one of these boards are the easyest to
program, connect sensors, motors ext.? How hard is it to find the parts for the
BotBoard? Dose any one sell them assembeled? What has your experince been
working with these boards. Thanks for you comments.

Ed Naasz

2. Scroller question

3. Which is better Adapt-11C75 or BotBoard Two

4. Accesssing the Windows Address Book (IE4+) from VB

5. Grand Theft Auto 3 - It BETTER be BETTER than BETTER.

6. Another Mainframe question...

7. ADAPT11

8. mail list server

9. I-AM I-AM From Pope Bass

10. I am picked for xbox live and I am from brooklyn new york

11. AM - 65/AM-75

12. AM Radio Card for a PC (yes, AM not FM)

13. I am Offline when I am online...