Beginner help!

Post by Robotics U » Tue, 07 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Try my site I have some links that will get you started.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/4845/

>Hy there all.

>I want to play a little around whit robotics.
>Can anybody help me and say wat basic parts do I i nead, or easier,
>tell me what book to use.

>Thank you.

Beginner help!

Post by Bert Tanne » Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Try also Anita Flynn's book on Mobile Robots: "Mobile Robots:
Inspiration to Implementation". It's a best seller

--
*  Herbert G. Tanner
*  Ph.D. Student

1. Nikon Super Coolscan 4000 ED - Beginners help.

Good day to you all.

I have just purchased the Nikon SUper Coolscan 4000 ED and have spent
a couple of days trying to scan my negatives.

However, the results I get are quite poor so I must be missing
something.

Is there any resource where I can learn how to scan correctly? How did
you guys (and girls) go about it?

Helena

2. Event Error

3. Beginners help required - connecting external SCSI to AHA-2940 with internal drives

4. Need DDE/IP Emulator

5. Beginner Help - BS2

6. Simple beginner question

7. Visual Basic in Excel 97 - Beginners Help Please.

8. Beginner Help - BS2

9. Beginner Help?

10. Beginner help

11. Beginner Help?!!