SuperREGIS has a new friend!

Post by The Artist Formerly Known As Kap'n Salt » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 02:01:35

For those of you interested in telerobotics, REGIS has a new robot to play
with. You can't control this one directly, but you can follow it around with
REGIS . If I'm in the office, I can switch the video over to the new robot's
cam if asked. At some point, you should be able to control both from the
web. At last -- robot wars online!

Cheers -- tafKaks
--
Teleoperate a roving robot from the web:
http://www.swampgas.com/robotics/rover.html

1. Old friends and new friends

 Hey guys if you are reading please add me to your
list .My gamertag is JONIEL X001 ,Dominicano desde New
York.Danny Diogenes Jhonny  everybody from New York and
The Dominican Republic.  I cant wait for Unreal
Championship 3  see yaaaaaaaaa LIVE

2. Need help with the download of the Mysql GUI

3. It's like having friends in HIGH places

4. Monitor test

5. a friend having a problem

6. JOB: Phoenix - realtime, embedded SW contractors sought for LEO satellite project!

7. Friend don't let friends use MSN 8!

8. Girl Friend/Boy Friend.....What's wrong with it?

9. having trouble w/ having clause...

10. My Friend Needs a New TV

11. LATEST TOP TEN 2012 NEW YEAR CARDS FOR FRIENDS