74xx244: BEAM application?

Post by Benny » Wed, 06 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi.
I have a design into which I want to incorporate a '244 mux.  I have
seen the FAQ on the BEAM tek site, but it does not show how to hook up
the two motors.  Here is what I want to know: how do I (read: what
pins) connect the two motors so that the wheels of my robot spin
forward when /OE1 is enabled, and backward when /OE2 is enabled?  I
have a pretty goo understanding of how the chip works, I just can't
seem to get this to stick. Thanks for your help,
--BennyK

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Free Beam Analysis and Beam System Analysis application software online

Free Beam Analysis and Beam System Analysis Excel spreadsheet
application software on-line
(for Structural Engineers, Civil Engineers, Architects, Mechanical
Engineers and Students)

http://kowalczuk_r.tripod.com/

Other subjects on the site
 - Geodesic Dome Structures, Beauty of Unsquared World
 - "Financial Engineering"
 - Neural Networks
 - Statistical Analysis

 New subjects welcomed

- soon under the domains: ProfessionalEngineering.com and
Professional-Engineering.com

http://kowalczuk_r.tripod.com/fw20_sys/ -- some Neural Network
applications for:
- finding used car average listing price
- Futures Stock Market Index System (based on prediction) -
unfortunately this one isn't in English, but you can see graphs
( http://kowalczuk_r.tripod.com/fw20_sys/ )

Richard Kowalczuk, P.Eng.

antispam protection
WWW presence
http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=q&sc=on&hl=on&act=2006&par=...
Recent postings to the Newsgroups:
http://www.deja.com/=gh/dnquery.xp?QRY=%28Richard+OR+Ryszard%29+%26+K...

2. non-standard FTP???

3. Free Beam Analysis and Beam System Analysis application software on-line

4. Does a DDE-enabled Windows mail software exist?

5. Palm application/DB not showing up in "delete" or "beam"?

6. access crashes TS

7. Disable beaming of an application

8. Equation Editors and DeScribe 4.0

9. IR library for beaming palm application??

10. APPLICATION DEVELOPER/ Intranet Applications, Extranet applications- WA

11. Active IR Beam