Bluetooth anyone ?

Post by Mark » Fri, 29 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,
    Is/has anyone considering using the Bluetooth technology to allow a
robot to link up with a host system. It seems really neat, and looks
like it would make a wireless link between a robot and host system
really easy ?!? Is it likely to be as simple as sending the chip the
info to be transmitted ? Is it going to be an OEM toy ?

On a similar theme can anyone suggest any small FM transmitter module
which are good for sending Asynchronious digital data. I've tried a
module made by radio metrix. It didn't seem to work too well. Required a
similar number of 0's and 1's as well as an initialisation sequence
before sending ANY data.

Thanks

Mark

1. Bluetooth adaptors for MS Bluetooth SDK?

If I develop an application using Microsoft's Bluetooth SDK, will it work
with any PC bluetooth adpator, or is there a certain list of supported
devices?  Which adaptors have people had success using it with?

Thanks,
--Scott Thibault

2. I need the Adobe font called CronosMM

3. Bluetooth Enabled Scanner

4. why can't i set port-a of a pic16F877 microcont. as partially analog and digital

5. Bluetooth, 802.11b

6. question on second hand price of cisco 2501 router

7. Bluetooth Automation

8. Falcon with SCSI-2 HD prob.

9. bluetooth to IR or to X10

10. bluetooth

11. 802.11 / bluetooth interfaces for the home?

12. Bluetooth thoughts

13. Bluetooth takes another hit