Sawyer Motor

Post by The System Adm » Wed, 10 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hi,
  does any of you guys out there happen to know some details about Sawyer
Motors and their electromagnetic model? I am currently working on a little
one and I need some information about this thingy :-). My questions are:

  How do I calculate the torque momentum (right term?) or what is a good
approximation to the force at the edges of each tooth?

  Can I simply overlay the two magnetic circuits of the permanent magnet
and the electromagnet?

  Thanks in advance,
                     Christoph

--
Christoph Krueger
IfAM, HBK Braunschweig                                  Fax-Nr.: +49 531 3919125

1. BookReader: Tom Sawyer, Detective

I have converted _Tom Sawyer, Detective_, by Mark Twain, to BookReader
format.  You can download it from my web page at
http://dougspc.uts.ohio-state.edu

Coming Attractions:

The Heritage of the Desert, by Zane Grey
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll
Through the Looking Glass, by ditto
Old Mother West Wind, by Thornton Burgess
The Adventures of Paddy the Beaver, by the same guy

Enjoy!
--
   Doug Taylor                         |   Nothing real can be threatened.
   The Ohio State University           |   Nothing unreal exists.

2. FS98 Performance

3. BookReader: Tom Sawyer Abroad

4. Implementing Equivalent Final Java class in c++

5. BookReader: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

6. What systems use PCI bus??

7. Stepper motor or Servo motor

8. Excel5.0 Sql Queries: Are they really this slow?

9. Stepper Motors vs Continuous DC Motors ... which?

10. DC motor control 7A motor

11. Servo Motor vs Step Motor?

12. Watch Motors/Pager Motors

13. Wiper motor alternative /all terrain motors