component supplier horror stories

Post by Brian M » Fri, 08 May 1998 04:00:00

I wrote down some gripes I had about just trying to buy the damn
components.  You can
check it out at

http://www.pacifier.com/~mcginty/chipglas.htm

And send me some of your horror stories if you got them.

1. Electronics supplier horror stories

I'm looking for more horror stories in dealing with electronics component
suppliers.  Not "dummy who calls/works at help desk" stories,  more
frustrations in just trying to buy or get parts out of the companies.  You
can see what I've got so far at
http://www.pacifier.com/~mcginty/chipglas.htm

Thanx,
Brian

2. Startup

3. What's your X10 horror story?

4. POP3 event 10060

5. Anyone have Bridge horror stories?

6. nicholas chart drawing in control systems

7. Remote HA Horror Stories?

8. Handwritting recogintion software other that graffti

9. Help! Adaptec 1542 drivers + a Gateway horror story

10. Horror stories with Motorola 1603 board?

11. Any horror stories about 5.1.1 vs 5.1

12. System testing horror stories

13. Gimme your best data-loss horror stories...