Mitee 8 micromouse competitor

Post by Celia Ka » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I was wondering if the mitee 8 micromouse has a website anywhere?

Kind Regards,

Tomk

1. Any Strobe Pro competitors out there?

Are any other companies, besides Visioneer, making a Strobe Pro like
scanner?

We're looking for a good quality scanner similar to the Strobe Pro that is
small, usb, single-sheet feed, twain, simple to operate, and most of all,
reliable.  No additional bundled software is necessary, just the scanner.

Thank you for your thoughts!

Roy.

2. IRC host?

3. We NEED Xbox competitors...

4. "Equivalence" (20/28) c.be FAQ

5. Can someone tell me of any Excel competitors?

6. 680x0 Processor Specs (Q)

7. US FIRST Competitors

8. PPP in HP-UX when?

9. Announcing LZRW3-A: A competitor to Unix compress?

10. competitors of VxWorks

11. Stethoscope Competitor

12. Any competitors with Compuware's FileAid C/S?