* FREE * Real-time Image Processing Tutorial and Software

* FREE * Real-time Image Processing Tutorial and Software

Post by Johan Braane » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 20:10:35

Quote:

(...)
> Unfortunately Logitech doesn't accept my Australian postcode
> (zip code to you Americans) and will not give me the required
> software to use TRIPOD.

Not a Norwegian zip-code either, but I prefixed it with a couple of zeros,
and it worked.
I entered the maximum number of digits.

Sincerely,
Johan Braanen

Post by tedc » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 22:57:25

Quote:> > Unfortunately Logitech doesn't accept my Australian postcode
> > (zip code to you Americans) and will not give me the required
> > software to use TRIPOD.

> Not a Norwegian zip-code either, but I prefixed it with a couple of zeros,
> and it worked.
> I entered the maximum number of digits.

> Sincerely,
> Johan Braanen

Could you please post the URL for this tutorial?

Ted

* FREE * Real-time Image Processing Tutorial and Software

Post by jgc9 » Fri, 07 Dec 2001 05:18:31

That worked.  However my country connection isn't all that fast
and varies from second to second.

Such a big qcsdk must do all sorts of marvelous things :-)
Well suited for the bloated windows environment I think.

John C.

> (...)
> > Unfortunately Logitech doesn't accept my Australian postcode
> > (zip code to you Americans) and will not give me the required
> > software to use TRIPOD.

> Not a Norwegian zip-code either, but I prefixed it with a couple of zeros,
> and it worked.
> I entered the maximum number of digits.

> Sincerely,
> Johan Braanen

1. Real-Time software tutorial

Hi,

As a newcomer to the real-time and embedded world, I'm looking for a
(not-too-long) tutorial for the real-time software design and
implementation beginner.
I assume there is one such resource, or maybe several resources from
which it'd be recommended to begin.
Can anyone point me ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Giora Unger

2. Two HPUX on the same machine?

3. NVRAM problem

4. Session on Real-Time Image Processing

5. A reply from MS re MVP Program

6. Real-time vs real-time vs real time

7. VS.NET download

8. Session on Real-Time Image Processing

9. PA, Software Engineer, C, UNIX, QNX, SQL, multitasking, real-time process control

10. Free Real-time Software Course