macintosh gerber file viewer?

Post by Dennis Clar » Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:44:31

Greetings.

  I'm looking for a Macintosh Gerber viewer that will read RS-274X Gerber
files, the one with the embedded aperture lists.  I've found a VERY few
viewers, some I had to pay for, and none of them could read this (now old)
newer Gerber file format.  I don't need Linux, open-source or Windows
software, I have all my schematic capture and PCB design software on my
Mac.  I've searched the web for weeks and found absolutely nothing, which
doesn't really mean anything, so much out there is hidden or hit-or-miss...

Much appreciated,
DLC

* Check out:           Building Robot Drive Trains                         *

1. WANTED: Spreadsheet graphics PIC file viewer and WPG viewer

Hi,

Are there any stand alone viewers that support:

1) Spreadsheet graphics .PIC files (not PC Paint or GRASP .PIC images)

2) Clip art .WPG format used by DrawPerfect and WordPerfect

Basic or C source code would also help.

Thank you, Danke sch|n, Tack s} mycket, Paljon kiitoksia ....

Arto

Project Engineer, B.Sc. (Mech.Eng.)                 Turku, Finland

2. fs:12 ppm laser with solaris drivers $390

3. Wanted: Gerber file format (specs)

4. COM and Abstact Base Classes

5. File conversion to Gerber required?

6. SIO Com Drivers with IBM Dialer

7. Macintosh Dicom viewer

8. 1000s of working roms!!!

9. Dr Razz 1.1 - Macintosh DICOM Image Viewer

10. Dr Razz 1.0 - Macintosh DICOM Image Viewer

11. Macintosh Medical Viewer

12. Free Macintosh XML Tree Viewer Application

13. difference between IBM PC TIFF file and Macintosh TIFF file