Sensor for CPU Temps

Post by Tanda » Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi Everyone,

I'm just curious, does anyone know what sensor is being used to monitor CPU
temps on Super7 Motherboards, (specifically FIC VA-503+)?  I'm thinking of
just building a sensor, but don't know what could be used.  Anyone know?

Thanks!
Todd

1. Temp sensor

G'day all

Looking for a temp sensor that was netioned here not too long ago.  It
was in in wall sensor that was next to invisible.  I think it could be
painted and it was less than in inch in diameter (I have abad memory so
I could be wrong about the size).

Can anyone remember the url that was posted - I have not found it
through google yet.

Mick

2. PCI audio

3. Where to buy Dallas 1-wire temp sensor (DS18S20-PAR)?

4. Admin CD v1 released

5. Anyone seend RS-232 interface temp sensor?

6. Magnavox Home security system

7. Adding second temp sensor to existing thermostat

8. looking for free sounds

9. Temp Sensor Chip Question

10. Temp Sensors

11. hhot tub temp sensors

12. Correct wire for HAI 14A00 outdoor temp sensor

13. Software for DALLAS i/o and temp sensors with 2 wire bus system