Show single quotient on xy chart

Post by SpareP » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 05:49:43

We have 220 stores.  Each store reports transactions per month and supply
expense per month.  I have an xy graph showing transactions on the x axis and
expense on the y axis.  This produces a very nice xy chart, showing
transactions increasing on the x axis from left to right, and supply expense
gradually increasing on the y axis.  I would like to place some kind of
indicator, a square, a dot, anything, on the chart showing the position of a
single store, according to its transactions on the x axis and expense on the y
axis.  No idea how to do.
Best to all,
James

Show single quotient on xy chart

Post by Alla » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:20:52

I think you can do what you want by adding new series to the data
sources.

Right click in the chart area and select 'source data' then 'series'.
Under the series box click 'add' to add the individual stores. If the
data ranges for the individual stores are wildly different from the
total you can use secondary axes for both X and Y to make the chart
easier to read. I have an example chart - if you send me an e-mail
address to reply to I'll forward a copy.