Using dialog boxes in add-ins

Post by Raul Lope » Sun, 12 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I want to create an add-in with dialog boxes in it but when I go to save
it as a .xla file the option is not there.  This occurs when I have a
dialog sheet selected.  If I select a worksheet in the same workbook the
option to save it as a .xla file appears.

I want to be able to access my dialog boxes in an add-in from any
worksheet that I open.  Any ideas??

Raul Lopez

1. Using user-defined functions as add-ins?

I have programmed several user-defined functions in the vba editor for excel
97. In former excell versions one could compile these and use them as an
add-in, which makes calcultions faster. In excell 97 this feature seems to
have disappeared however. Does someone know how I can do this? The really
dreadful help-function offers no solution except ordering a manual from
microsoft.

Thanks

2. optimizing inserts

3. can arrow add-ins be used in Excel 4.0

4. Adding toolbar to a dialog

5. Using MS Excel 4 add-ins with Excel 5.0a...

6. Object gets destructed before constructed

7. How do I load XL4 add-ins using XL5??

8. Looking for a DSP board to FFT

9. Building add-ins for FS98/2000 using VB?

10. ADV: OMDI Excel add-ins now downloadable

11. Excel: can add-ins be saved within an Excel file?

12. Excel add-ins intruding into Publisher

13. Advice required: Multiple workbooks, User forms, Add-ins?