spell check in Excel2000

Post by Jim Alla » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:48:41

Hi,

I have an excel 2000 workbook that will be protected and given to
someone else to do some data entry. I have been fiddling with trying
to do a macro that will allow the person to do a spell check after
completing the form, but I can't seem to get it to work without
running into some problems. Is there an easy way to do this without
giving away the password? One of the problems is with a cell that is
maxed with text. It will not correct the spelling error.

any thoughts?

thanks

JimA

1. Suggestions: Spell checkers/ spell-check libraries

why not allow the user to compose the text in their prefered
word processor, and via OLE pass back the filename of the
completed docuemnt ? it is feasible to restrict the user's
command set;

also: please consider WordPerfect's LetterPerfect, a
subset/limited edition of their full blown wordprocessor;

2. Looking for the Revo manual

3. problem setting anonymous ftp in a Alpha

4. Spell checking...spelling api?

5. upgrade e-mail from outlook express to microsoft outlook

6. Checking add-ins

7. Solved: Info on non-embedded SQL from C

8. Spelling check in Excel

9. QPW blows out WPW6.1 spell check!

10. Excel GPF while spell checking

11. spell check