Initializing UserBox with data from current row

Initializing UserBox with data from current row

Post by Kent Burgha » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:51:54

I am a newbie with Excel VBA programming.  I have not been able to
find the syntax I need in j-walk's great "Excel 2002 Power Programming
with VBA" book.

I have a large spreadsheet with customer information.  When someone
calls in with an order, I search the phone number field to find the
customer, and then make that line the current line.

I now want to display a UserBox with all of the customer information
in a nice little box, and then make appropriate updates, but can not
find the syntax to initialize the various textbox fields with data
from the active row.

Can someone help me out?
TIA,

Kent Burghard

Initializing UserBox with data from current row

Post by Tushar Meht » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:16:51

XL has a simple form capability built into it.  Check the menu item
Data | Form...

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel