Can "View manager" make views for print labels?

Can "View manager" make views for print labels?

Post by Brian Scho » Fri, 20 Oct 1995 04:00:00

My students' grades are kept in Excel 5 Mac. Can I use the view manager
to create a view that will print separate reports for each student. I
want to economize and put 6 to 8 students on a page and cut each sheet
after the printing is finished.

If this will work, what add-ins will I need? If it will not work, I would
appreciate any tips for accomplishing this.

The page will look like the following, with three title rows for each
student.

Title1
Title2
Title3
Student 1 .................

Title1
Title2
Title3
Student 2 .................

Title1
Title2
Title3
Student 3 .................

etc.

--

College of Business Administration                         404-651-4070
Georgia State University                  interests: approx. reasoning,

1. "% complete" in Resource view not updating "Percent Complete" in Gantt View

When I entered actual work hours for a task in the resource view and mark
the "% complete" as 100 % the "Percent Complete" in the Gantt View does not
get updated.  Does anyone know why?  I am concerned other fields may be
doing the same thing which will reflect incorrect project information.

Thanks,

John

2. The Rise of Tom Clancy's RedStorm Entertainment

3. quick-n-easy way to convert "open file" to "go to view"?

4. CANON BJC-210

6. iPAQ and 128 MB limit?

7. K7s5a """"ich krieg die KRIESE"""""

8. anyone using QMS i860

9. Q: 'disk' command: "label" vs "name"

10. Access "Description" imported to the SAS "Label" -- How?

11. "Is your Code Done Yet?" and "Testing made Palatable"

12. Making "look" keys/buttons "sticky"

13. XL5: Using View Manager--views from other sheets don't appear