HELP Excel 97 and Word 97 passwords lost - cracker needed

HELP Excel 97 and Word 97 passwords lost - cracker needed

Post by HallGow » Fri, 22 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I've gone and forgotten my passwords (whoops!) on Excel 97 and Word 97 and
desperately need to use the files.

If anyone has got any cracker programs that would do the job, I would be
eternally grateful.

Love

Helen  ;-)

Post by Alan » Sat, 23 Aug 1997 04:00:00

> I've gone and forgotten my passwords (whoops!) on Excel 97 and Word 97 and
> desperately need to use the files.

> If anyone has got any cracker programs that would do the job, I would be
> eternally grateful.

> Love

> Helen  ;-)

Helen:

You are in dire straights.  The password protection offered by Office
97 is significantly superior to that available with previous versions
of Word and Excel.

Rumor has it that Access Data may be able to help you.  Check out
their web page:  http://www.accessdata.com

If you don't see what you're after, I suggest you contact them
directly via e-mail.

Good luck,

Alan

PS  Password recovery such as you are after will probably be
    significantly expensive.

1. Opening a Word 97 Document in Excel 97

Hi,

I have an Excel 97 spreadsheet that contains several graphics.  I would
like to associate each graphic with a Word 97 document.  In other words,
if I click on the graphic, it would then open the word document for me
to view.  Is this possible and how could I do it through VBA.  Any help
and/or sample code would be most helpful.  Thank you in advance.

John

2. Is there a way to get server date/time and not client date/time from Javascript

3. OLE code to run word 97 macro from excel 97 macro

4. list of structures

5. Integrationg Excel 97 with Word 97

6. FTP and SSL

7. EXCEL 97- LOST SHEET TABS (Help)

8. Wn2k Server RIS Image

9. creating an outlook 97 mail from excel 97 (plus one or two other things)

10. Excel 97 Link Refresh Much Slower Than Lotus 97

11. How to read Lotus '97 (*.123) workbook in Excel '97

12. Convet 1-2-3 97 to Excel 97 - How?

13. EXcel 97 and Importing Data from Access 97