Excel95: "Please Wait" dialog box - WaitDlg.xls (0/1)

Excel95: "Please Wait" dialog box - WaitDlg.xls (0/1)

Post by Inaki Ecenar » Fri, 10 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I have a routine that takes a few seconds to complete, and I want to
show the user a "Please Wait" dialog box. I found the tip to do it on
the Internet (I believe it was in J.Walk's site), and it works quite
well, except for one thing:

I want to update a label in the dialog box to tell the user the
percent completed, time left, or any other information. I try to
update the dialog box using

DialogSheets("...").Labels("...").Text = "..."

but it doesn't work. I have found that the previous sentence updates
the DialogSheet, but not the dialog that is active.

Attached goes a small file with a sample Please Wait Dialog which
doesn't update the seconds elapsed label.

Does anyone know what I should do to update the labels in the dialog
box?

Thanks in advance,
I?aki

I?aki Ecenarro