XL5: Using View Manager--views from other sheets don't appear

XL5: Using View Manager--views from other sheets don't appear

Post by BalcBa » Sat, 09 Dec 1995 04:00:00

According to Excel Help and books, the View Manager "Lists all the views
defined for the active workbook". However, when I have tried to use it, I
can only get the Views defined for the active *Worksheet* to appear. Is
there some toggle that I have inadvertently turned off somewhere? How can
I get those views from another worksheet of the active workbook to show up
in the listing?

Using Excel 5.0 with Windows 3.1; presumably Excel 5.0a. Is this something
that was fixed with 5.0c?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Lisanne Balcells-Baldwin

1. Can "View manager" make views for print labels?

My students' grades are kept in Excel 5 Mac. Can I use the view manager
to create a view that will print separate reports for each student. I
want to economize and put 6 to 8 students on a page and cut each sheet
after the printing is finished.

If this will work, what add-ins will I need? If it will not work, I would
appreciate any tips for accomplishing this.

The page will look like the following, with three title rows for each
student.

Title1
Title2
Title3
Student 1 .................

Title1
Title2
Title3
Student 2 .................

Title1
Title2
Title3
Student 3 .................

etc.

--

College of Business Administration                         404-651-4070
Georgia State University                  interests: approx. reasoning,

2. ....copyshop/2 or imagscan/2????

3. Using Views to Create Views with outer joins

4. Part One Consulting (prt0001) adds new services!

5. How do I prevent other members from viewing others peoples' tasks

6. WTB: Used Notepad Deluxe for 3a

7. excel97 can't view sheet

8. Palm V vs Workpad

9. MSTS - View Keys (1-5) don't work!

10. View don't know table

11. help - - jpeg viewing problem - - is there a win98 system component that decompresses jpegs for viewing

12. Cockpit view vs Virtual CPit view

13. PDF viewing - unable to view whole document in Acrobat