Excel bar chart- each bar running between a pair of dates

Post by Brian Nels » Wed, 14 May 1997 04:00:00

>I have created a cpm form for project scheduling wthin Excel '97 and now
>want to chart the results with horizontal bars running between the early
>start and early finish dates for each item in the list of project
>activites.

>I can't find the appropriate template within Excel to do this. The best
>I've done so far is to have pairs of bars for each activity - one for
>early start and one for early finish - all eminating from some common
>date - e.g. one month prior to project inception.

>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

>Walter J. Ferguson

Walter

You might want to check out this web site:

http://www.vex.net/~negandhi/excel/xl_files.phtml

There is a demonstration Gantt chart spreadsheet there.

Good Luck,

Brian Nelson            All opinions expressed
Dofasco Inc.            are my own.
Research Dept.