EXCEL : INTERSECTION OPERATOR ?

Post by Howard We » Sun, 30 Oct 1994 11:13:00

Check your Define.Name dialog box.  It is possible to define a name to
refer to a formula.  I do this all the time to pull data out of strings
or just to replicate formulas too complex to retype, but to small to
write a U.D.F. for.

If I'm right, the "Refers To..." box will contain a formula just like
you would enter in a cell.  Wherever you paste the name, the formula is
evaluated and displayed on the sheet.

1. Excel : Intersection operator ?

As you've noticed, "Up" refers to the cell above the current cell. "Row"
refers to the row of the current cell. "Price Row" returns the cell at
the intersection of the current row and the column named "Price". Neat,
huh?

Steve Sills
Plano, Texas

2. ST506-SCSI Converters

3. Maple: Intersection of two functions (Re: Intersection)

4. mpeg audio player

5. Implementations of operator<< and operator>> for long long in

6. Warp Connect and a PowerMac

7. OR operator for Excel

8. DVI to ASCII, how ?

9. What does the "!" operator do in Excel?

10. operator precedence in excel 5.0

11. Intersection of Ranges 123 v5

12. Intersection of selection and usedrange