Dialog boxes...

Post by CS.. » Thu, 08 Aug 1996 04:00:00

 i want to select an item form a dialog and produce a box with and answer
 related to the item choosed, for example a value related in a database.

Dialog boxes...

Post by CS.. » Thu, 08 Aug 1996 04:00:00

 i want to select an item form a dialog and produce a box with and answer
 related to the item choosed, for example a value related in a database.

Dialog boxes...

Post by <CS.. » Thu, 08 Aug 1996 04:00:00

 i want to select an item form a dialog and produce a box with and answer
 related to the item choosed, for example a value related in a database.

Dialog boxes...

Post by Matt McTigu » Fri, 09 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I am having the darndest time getting excel to recognize the page breaks
that I am manually inserting.

I keep reading through the help and trying to figure it out to no avail.

How does one get it to recognize the page breaks?

Is there some flag that could be set to tell it to ignore all
inserted page breaks?

Thanks,

Matt McTigue

Dialog boxes...

Post by Steinar Bleke » Sat, 10 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> I am having the darndest time getting excel to recognize the page breaks
> that I am manually inserting.

Hi Matt

In the Pagesetup dialog, if you use the 'Fit to' option XL ignores the page breaks.

Steinar

> I am having the darndest time getting excel to recognize the page breaks
> that I am manually inserting.

> I keep reading through the help and trying to figure it out to no avail.

> How does one get it to recognize the page breaks?

> Is there some flag that could be set to tell it to ignore all
> inserted page breaks?

> Thanks,

> Matt McTigue

Dialog boxes...

Post by Lyn Jolliff » Sat, 10 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> I am having the darndest time getting excel to recognize the page breaks
> that I am manually inserting.

> I keep reading through the help and trying to figure it out to no avail.

> How does one get it to recognize the page breaks?

> Is there some flag that could be set to tell it to ignore all
> inserted page breaks?

I would guess that you have the print settings set to "Fit to x page(s) wide by x tall".  Delete
the number for "tall" and leave it blank, and then the page breaks can determine the number of
pages.

Lyn
--

John Innes Centre
Norwich

Dialog boxes...

Post by Matt McTigu » Sun, 11 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> > I am having the darndest time getting excel to recognize the page breaks
> > that I am manually inserting.

> Hi Matt

> In the Pagesetup dialog, if you use the 'Fit to' option XL ignores the page breaks.

> Steinar

> > I am having the darndest time getting excel to recognize the page breaks
> > that I am manually inserting.

> > I keep reading through the help and trying to figure it out to no avail.

> > How does one get it to recognize the page breaks?

> > Is there some flag that could be set to tell it to ignore all
> > inserted page breaks?

> > Thanks,

> > Matt McTigue

That was it!  Thanks!

Dialog boxes...

Post by KdxCow » Sun, 25 Aug 1996 04:00:00

writes:

Quote:>I keep reading through the help and trying to figure it out to no avail.

>How does one get it to recognize the page breaks?

>Is there some flag that could be set to tell it to ignore all
>inserted page breaks?

I remember I had a similar problem at one point.  I think I got it to
recognize the page breaks by selecting the whole row rather than just the
lead cell in that row (just a little  different from Word).