Excel 5.0 piechart

Post by Keith Jaslo » Thu, 15 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Anyone know how I can reverse the plot order of a PIE CHART?  This chart
is one in a set of 3.  The other two have their data in rows, but this
one has its data in columns, and reading left to right is equivalent to
reading bottom-up in the other series.

I prefer not to create a temporary data set just for plotting purposes.
All I really need to do is change the =series() values from
=series(,bxx:exx,bxx:exx,1) to =series(,exx:bxx,exx:bxx,1).
Unfortunately, Excel automatically resets any changes I make to this
line automatically.

Thanks.