Changing text from lower case to upper case

Changing text from lower case to upper case

Post by Colka » Tue, 06 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I would like to create a macro that would change text  from lower case to
upper case and lower case to upper case.

Can somebody help.

Thanks

Changing text from lower case to upper case

Post by Gary » Tue, 06 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hello Colkay

How about these macros:

Sub UpperCase()
  Dim c As Range
    For Each c In Selection.SpecialCells(xlConstants)
        c.Value = UCase(c.Value)
    Next
End Sub

Sub LowerCase()
  Dim c As Range
    For Each c In Selection.SpecialCells(xlConstants)
        c.Value = LCase(c.Value)
    Next
End Sub

Sub ProperCase()
  Dim c As Range
    For Each c In Selection.SpecialCells(xlConstants)
        c.Value = Application.Proper(c.Value)
    Next
End Sub

HTH