Page sizes available in EXCEL 97

Post by DEA » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 12:56:00

I am using a Pentium 4 computer and WINDOWS XP PRO. I use my old EXCEL
97 spreadsheet software which works just fine in this environment. The
only problem I have is I need a PAPER SIZE of 11" by 17". I used to be
able to find this in the PAGE SETUP dialog in EXCEL, but that paper
size is not there now. I've been to the freekin MICROSOFT website,
which isn't much help at all.
Can anyone tell me how to get this PAPER SIZE to be available in my
EXCEL 97.
Thanks,
Dean

Page sizes available in EXCEL 97

Post by Jim Co » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 01:01:36

Dean,
If your printer supports 11x17, the following may work...
ControlPanel|Printers and Faxes|File|Server Properties|Create a New
Form - enter paper size, name, dimensions and save.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, CA