I'm developing a Costing program and would appreciate some advice on
the best way to wrap it up.
It currently consists of:
1. a workbook with just lookup tables of prices
2. a workbook for EACH costing
3. a series of VB forms and associated code to aid the costing.
Currently the forms are located in each costing workbook.
What I would like to know.
1. Can I move the VB forms from the costing workbook(s) to the Lookup
2. Would creating an Add-in be a better solution?
Note: There will be a number of people using the Lookup table
workbook at one time.
Thanks in advance