Advice required: Multiple workbooks, User forms, Add-ins?

Advice required: Multiple workbooks, User forms, Add-ins?

Post by Peter McNaught » Tue, 26 Feb 2002 06:18:10

Hi,
I'm developing a Costing program and would appreciate some advice on
the best way to wrap it up.

It currently consists of:
1.  a workbook with just lookup tables of prices
2.  a workbook for EACH costing
3.  a series of VB forms and associated code to aid the costing.
Currently the forms are located in each costing workbook.

What I would like to know.
1.  Can I move the VB forms from the costing workbook(s) to the Lookup
table workbook?
2.  Would creating an Add-in be a better solution?

Note:  There will be a number of people using the Lookup table
workbook at one time.

Thanks in advance
Peter

1. Beta Testers Required: Forecasting Tools, Neural Network Software, Excel Add-Ins

We are looking for interested people to sign up for the beta program
to help out spotting bugs or suggesting changes.

Software currently available for beta testing:
Alyuda Forecaster 1.4b ? forecasting tool based on neural networks
with Wizard-like interface.
Alyuda Forecaster XL 1.5b ? Excel add-in for forecasting and data
analysis.
Alyuda NeuroExpert 1.0b ? professional software for designing,
training and testing artificial neural networks.

We will be offering beta program participants a significant discount
on buying the release version. Active beta testers will receive a
version of the final release for free. We will be able to provide
extensive support for all beta testers.

If you are interested in becoming a beta tester for one of these
products, please sign up at:

http://www.alyuda.com/betacentre.htm.

If you would like to learn more about our products prior to signing
up, please go to: www.alyuda.com.

Thanks for your time and interest !
Peter Carter
Alyuda Research, Inc.

www.alyuda.com

2. cnaps:life

3. Using user-defined functions as add-ins?

4. Sendmail suppresses "From:" header

5. Vba Code required to link every cell of workbook to another workbook

6. Dr. Dumont's Wild P.A.R.T.I. now available

7. Excel97: show a user form from a different workbook?

8. Spell Checking no longer works -- please help

9. combining multiple Excel workbooks into a sinle workbook

10. Copy Multiple Workbooks into One Workbook Macro problem ...

11. ADV: OMDI Excel add-ins now downloadable

12. Excel: can add-ins be saved within an Excel file?

13. Excel add-ins intruding into Publisher