>What is the equivalent of the excel functions INDIRECT and
>ADDRESS in visual basic? For example, how can I write
>INDIRECT(ADDRESS(X,Y)) (where X and Y are defined
>ranges in an excel spreadsheet) in visual basic? thanks
1. Upgrade Visual Basic 3.0 to Visual Basic 6.0 or Visual Basic.NET
is anyone having an idea of any kind of tools to migrate
VB3.0 code to VB 6.0 or VB.NET. Pl. let me know.
2. printer spooler stops itself
3. Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications, MindWrapBasic, Sax Basic?
4. Urgent help needed on VS.NET Installation
5. Visual Basic in Excel 97 - Beginners Help Please.
6. Can't update financial institution information
7. Visual Basic in Excel --- Help
8. asp or not
9. visual basic macro for excel....help!
10. Excel 7.0 Programming with Visual Basic help topic - where?
11. Help with Excel 5 Macro (Visual Basic)
12. Excel visual basic problems - help please
13. Excel 7 @HELP Visual basic Macro@