how to dynamically load a color in excel spread sheet

how to dynamically load a color in excel spread sheet

Post by Prashanth Nimmagad » Sun, 13 Jan 2002 04:40:03

Is there a way I can change color of a row in an excel sheet depending
on a certain column value .

i.e if assuming " 1st column " is the key value , and if it's value is
1 , I want that row to be of "red" color .. If it's 2 I want that row
to be of color "yellow" etc.

Can I do this dynamically in excel.

If not , can I do this in a html file, which reads this excel sheet

thanks

1. REPOST: how to dynamically load a color in excel spread sheet

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:

Newsgroups: comp.apps.spreadsheets

Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:18:50 GMT

autocancel

2. annoying bug in func-menu

3. EXCEL Spread Sheet creation

4. ADI ir-X Transceiver

5. it works in report, now how do I create an excel spread sheet or dataset???

6. Looking for.......

7. Sending Visio to Excel spread sheets

8. WTB: Indigo memory, graphics chip

10. Distributing cell values from one Excel sheet to another Excel sheet on another computer - HOW TO

11. Need to copy one excel sheet to another excel sheet

12. Multiple excel sheets in merge in single excel sheet