Chart Help

Post by maxh » Mon, 17 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I am using a survey created in MS Outlook 2000 that writes data
to an excel spreasheet. Does anyone know how to write the code
that will make Excel automatically create a chart.  Not just a
chart for the current data, but also for everytime the survey
comes in with new results.

1. Chart help

I know this is a really basic question, but I'm not very familiar with Excel.
Here's the picture: http://hometown.aol.com/jtevol1/myhomepage/index.html.

-These numbers on the x-axis need to be a separate color (1-2 (blue), 5-8
(red), 9-12 (green)
-The chart itself can be bar or line, just as long as it shows the values

Problem: When I tried to graph it, the fractions on y-axis were displayed in
tenths (i.e., .2, .4, .6, etc.)

In what cells do I need to enter 1-12 and 1/3-4/3?

Thanks

2. Can't Shutdown

3. Chart Help

4. Viterbi algorithm use in Markov models

5. Custom chart help for Excel97

6. Startup problem. HELP!

7. Quattro Pro Pie Charts - Help Needed

8. Terrible floppy problems

9. Bold text (one bar only) on axis in horizontal bar chart - help required

10. Chart Help please

11. Newbie: Excel 5.0 Charting Help....

12. Excel 97 VBA Chart Help

13. AERAD Charts Help ?