INFO TO CREATE CONST. ACCTG. SPREADSHEETS

INFO TO CREATE CONST. ACCTG. SPREADSHEETS

Post by MICKEY » Fri, 31 Mar 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can find info on internet or purchase a how to
book on creating various accounting spreadsheets, especially for a const.
business. I use "Schedule of Completed Contracts" approx. like:

job #   contract price     prime costs      gross profit

and "Sxhedule of Uncompleted Contracts" approx. like:

job #  contract price   est. cost to   costs to date  % complete
                        complete

gross revenue    progress billings   gross profit    prior period

gross profit this period    earned revenues in   billings in excesss
                            excess of prog. bill   earned revenues

any help would be appreciated

mj