HELP - Lotus Ver5 Bar Chart does not Print Text Blocks & Data

HELP - Lotus Ver5 Bar Chart does not Print Text Blocks & Data

Post by Alan Kolbe & Peggy Vea » Sun, 04 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I have a number of bar charts where I have generated Text Blocks
containing data within the charts. The charts and Text Blocks look great
on the screen, but when I go to print the charts the blocks & data do not
print. Of course I can click on th text blocks and they will print by
themselves, but does me no good. I need the whole thing.

Is there something I am missing in the print menu to include the chart
and the text blocks?  After all the text blocks are within the border of
the charts.

Thank you in advance for any help.

HELP - Lotus Ver5 Bar Chart does not Print Text Blocks & Data

Post by Nodbody Atal » Mon, 05 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Peggy and Alan

I can understand your frustrations.  However, the problem is not as great
as you think.  First of all I am assuming you are using Release 5 for
Windows.

What you have done is to have clicked on the graph and went into the
print menu to print, that is why you are not getting the text.

The solution therefore is to block the cells that occupy the charts and
then go to the print menu, in that way both the chart and associated text
will be printed.

Good luck!

Rawle