Launching macro upon event

Post by Brett Smit » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 07:23:32

I have a macro that I would like to run upon an event occurring. The event
is any change in a few selected input cells. The change must, however, be an
actual change in the cell not just a click on the cell. I was wondering
whether anyone knew the solution to this rather enigmatic problem!!

Cheers

1. Launching Reader/PDF upon opening email

Hoping someone can help:  I need to send a PDF newsletter via email, and
would like to have Reader launch automatically upon opening of this
email.  I'm told that there is a script I can use to accomplish this.
Does anyone have any information that might be of use here?

  brittney.wolph.vcf
< 1K Download

2. Another "Dial Other..." problem...??

3. winproj.exe, Project crashes upon launching

4. Chipset for ATM adaptor

5. Problem with Format Change Upon Data Validation Change Event

6. FS: A3k its loaded $1000 or best

7. How Do I run macro upon selecting worksheets

8. Rifts - The Musical.

9. Opening Macro *.xlm files upon startup of Excel?

10. Postponed UK Press event where due to announce Euro launch

11. Grabbing events on launching service on MSN/XP messenger

12. How to launch a macro

13. Launching a macro when few cells changed