Starting an Excel macro via DDE

Post by Martin Pettersso » Wed, 18 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I'm making a small appplication in access2 and i
want to transfer some data to an Excel Sheet from
a DB2 server. I have a macro in Excel that makes
the Query. But I can't start this macro from Access
because i'm not sure what DDEExecute command to
use. Perphaps this isn't the best way to solve the
problem so if anybody got a better solution.......
Martin Pettersson
Running Excel 5.0 and Access2 (sometimes
simultaneuosly)

Starting an Excel macro via DDE

Post by Dennis Jackso » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

How funny you ask this, I just figured out the solution to basically the
same problem.  Take a look at the code fragment in my solution post on
this same newsgroup.

Quote: