Excel add-ins intruding into Publisher

Post by Geoff Lambe » Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:13:27

I have a Win 98 system, with Office 2000, including Excel 2000 and
Publisher 2000. I have a number of add-ins attached to Excel,
including one called "more functions", which uses the relocatable
"MOREFUNC.XLL".

Sometimes, when printing in Publisher, I receive a pop up message
relating to MOREFUNC.XLL (such as "MOREFUNC.XLL is in use by another
user") . This occurs when Excel is not currently running.

This is a nuisance, rather than a problem.... but what drives this
behaviour and can it be eliminated?

Geoff Lambert

Excel add-ins intruding into Publisher

Post by User » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:03:41

Hi,

Do your Publisher document contain embedded Excel sheets ?

Geoff Lambert a crit :

Quote:

Post by Geoff Lambe » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 05:55:41

>Hi,

>Do your Publisher document contain embedded Excel sheets ?

No

GL

Excel add-ins intruding into Publisher

Post by User » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:13:16

Does it happen even if you uninstall the add-in in Excel (Tools -> Addins) ?

Geoff Lambert a crit :