import data from a column to particular cells in other worksheets

import data from a column to particular cells in other worksheets

Post by Ti » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:41:32

Hi,

I've got a workbook with many worksheets on it(about 60). On 2 columns
on a sheet in this workbook i have data and i need to export this data
to particular cells in other worksheets. For example on columns A1:A20
and B1:B20 on a worksheet is my data and I want to export the contents
of cells A1B1 to cells A1B1 in worksheet1 then data from A2B2 to cells
A2B2 in worksheet2 and so on.
What is the easiest way to do this job?

Tim

Post by Allan Ro » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 04:41:52

> I've got a workbook with many worksheets on it(about 60). On 2 columns
> on a sheet in this workbook i have data and i need to export this data
> to particular cells in other worksheets. For example on columns A1:A20
> and B1:B20 on a worksheet is my data and I want to export the contents
> of cells A1B1 to cells A1B1 in worksheet1 then data from A2B2 to cells
> A2B2 in worksheet2 and so on.
> What is the easiest way to do this job?

> Tim

If the data you want to export is located at Source!A1:B20 and you
want Source!A1 to appear at Worksheet1!A1, Source!B1 to appear at
Worksheet1!B1, Source!A2 to appear at Worksheet2!A2, Source!B2 to
appear at Worksheet2!B2, etc., enter the following in the destination
cells:

=OFFSET(Source!$A$1,ROW()-1,COLUMN()-1)

Allan Rogg

1. to find particular column and insert one column and perform Vlookup using vba

hi experts,

Please help me in this concern.

i need to perform vlookup function using VBA

i have attached sample work book for referance

From the attached workbook i need update summary sheet using the company
code as base  from SBU Mapping sheet.

i need to insert one column after Data1 , Data2, Data3 Columns and pull the
SBU,DIVISION, REGION

Please provide the vba code code to find the data1 column and then insert
one column after it.then i need to pull data using vlookup.

like wise i will be updating for all rest.

Thanks,
Prathima.

  test SBU FOR GRIR.xlsx
45K Download

2. Fonts from ftp-os2.cdrom.com

3. copying column widths between worksheets, and worksheet tab naming

4. Palm Pilots Compatibility with Microsoft Exchange

5. Prevent Copying Worksheet Cells to New Worksheet

6. Fuzzy text in PDF's

7. setting one worksheet cell range reference to another worksheet

8. terminal services for w2k prof

9. Need worksheet function to return data to other cells

10. Excel 5.0: A worksheet application, calling a function on data entry in a cell

11. Importing data from an excel 2.1 worksheet in Project 2000

12. Update data in a column of cells

13. help on changing columns to rows and sending data to a cell based on cordinates