Chart Help

Post by Ja » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 04:25:25

I know this is a really basic question, but I'm not very familiar with Excel.
Here's the picture: http://hometown.aol.com/jtevol1/myhomepage/index.html.

-These numbers on the x-axis need to be a separate color (1-2 (blue), 5-8
(red), 9-12 (green)
-The chart itself can be bar or line, just as long as it shows the values

Problem: When I tried to graph it, the fractions on y-axis were displayed in
tenths (i.e., .2, .4, .6, etc.)

In what cells do I need to enter 1-12 and 1/3-4/3?

Thanks

1. Chart help

I know this is a really basic question, but I'm not very familiar with Excel.
Here's the picture: http://hometown.aol.com/jtevol1/myhomepage/index.html.

-These numbers on the x-axis need to be a separate color (1-2 (blue), 5-8
(red), 9-12 (green)
-The chart itself can be bar or line, just as long as it shows the values

Problem: When I tried to graph it, the fractions on y-axis were displayed in
tenths (i.e., .2, .4, .6, etc.)

In what cells do I need to enter 1-12 and 1/3-4/3?

Thanks

2. Mail to gateway.

3. Custom chart help for Excel97

4. Open GL

5. Chart Help

6. ActiveX Wrapper Class.

7. Quattro Pro Pie Charts - Help Needed

8. MySQL-Front

9. Bold text (one bar only) on axis in horizontal bar chart - help required

10. Chart Help please

11. Newbie: Excel 5.0 Charting Help....

12. Excel 97 VBA Chart Help

13. AERAD Charts Help ?