Lotus Map vs Excel Map

Post by FJB06 » Sun, 07 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Each month we create a map showing states where calls have been. We group the
states is several groups: less than 5, 5-10, 11-15, etc. In Lotus we could give
each of these a different color, but have not been able to figure how to do
this in Excel (if you can). In Lotus, you click on the map, then Tools | Map |
Colors and Legends.

We use Office 97 Professional SR-1.

1. map vs map!

Just out of curiousity, what's the difference between
'map' and 'map!'?  (Assuming vi doesn't get excited... :-)

        -Bharat
--

|you can seek forever| UUCP: ...!uunet!cunym.cuny.edu!cm.cf.ac.uk!bharat       |

2. Content Advisor

3. memory map vs IO map

4. HOW TO FIX MS MONEY NOT LOADING!

5. Hardware map memory map of black hardware, anyone?

6. DBMS that integrates well with object-oriented programming

7. Map out the memory map ??

8. LaTeX delimiter problem

9. Outlook Express "View Map" function does not display map

10. mapping <C-H> maps <BS> as well?

11. mapping space in rhs of another map (vanilla vi)

12. VIM: map other mapped keys?