Excel95: A grid in a dialog box

Post by Inaki Ecenar » Sun, 25 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I have a user-defined dialog box in which I would like to insert a
small grid, something like a small Excel worksheet. It doesn't have to
be very big, just six rows and four columns. I want the final user to
enter data into that grid.

I have tried to Insert a Excel Worksheet object in the dialog, but I
can't do it.

Can I use a OCX to insert a control into the dialog?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance,
Inaki

I?aki Ecenarro

Excel95: A grid in a dialog box

Post by Robert Rosenber » Sun, 25 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Inaki

One clunky solution would be closely align a series of Edit-box controls so
that they emulate an Excel grid. You can use Label controls to emulate
Excel's Column & Row headers and use the Tab Order command to set up the
direction of the TAB key.

Sincerely,
Robert Rosenberg
Microsoft MVP - Excel