Display HTML- document from Excel macro

Post by Jan Sweru » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know how from my Excel5 macro can dispalya given HTML
document to the user? I dont know whether he uses Netscape, Internet
Explorer, or any other browser.
The only thing I do know is the name of my html- file, that I want to
display.

Jan

Post by John Walkenba » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

>Does anyone know how from my Excel5 macro can dispalya given HTML
>document to the user? I dont know whether he uses Netscape, Internet
>Explorer, or any other browser.
>The only thing I do know is the name of my html- file, that I want to
>display.

Try something like this:

  x = Shell("start c:\webfiles\index.html")

I haven't tested this with Windows 3.x, but it works fine with Windows 95.

John Walkenbach
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/

1. Excel Macro's to seprate single document into Two documents

Dear All,

Hopw all are doing well and fit.

Can someome help me in genrating macros for follwoing requriement.

Once we update some data in excel, after that we will use the mail merge
upon

Upon the mail merge option docments should be seprate as two documents one
for location A and other for location B for same person.

2. FS: AMIGA HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE

3. Excel to Web - Product HTML documents from Excel

4. Other AS/400 Newsgroups

5. Excel spreadsheet --> HTML table (Excel 5 macro)

6. Rotating Text Objects

7. Converting MS Excel documents to HTML

8. Shared FAX - Incoming FAX Problems

9. Printing a HTML Exported HTML Document

10. EXCEL MACRO TO HTML

11. MACRO EXCEL HTML FILE SAVE AS

12. Stopping display updating whilst Excel macro processes a large file

13. Excel VBA : How to display a hourglass when macro executes?