Excel 5.0: Cannot Find XLHELP.DLL

Post by Michael Say » Wed, 10 May 1995 04:00:00

Whenever I attempt to use the Excel help engine, I receive the error
message "Cannot Find XLHELP.DLL". How can I correct this?

I am running Excel from a Netware 3.11 file server. I do not have the
applications installed locally. However I get the same error message on
the copy of Excel that is installed on my laptop that is naturally not
connected to any laptop.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Michael Sayre
Emergency Medicine
University of Cincinnati

Excel 5.0: Cannot Find XLHELP.DLL

Post by Dave » Fri, 19 May 1995 04:00:00

In File Manager select Excel directory then the setup sub directory and
run setup.exe you will be prompted from there as you are given a
selection of choices in setup for re-instalation, you will need your
original setup disks handy, expanding them across in dos rarely works
(for me) on help files. I hope that does it for you.
Dave

| Mail sent via Demon Internet -                                          |

1. Cannot find Inpoint of procedure SnmpSvcGetEnterpriseOID in DLL snmpapi.dll

I've installed the SNMP service in Windows NT 4.0 Server, but later on i
remove the Service, but everytime i reboot my server i get this message and
the printing-traffic stops until i click away this error-message.

I've tried to install the service again and remove it again but no effect.

Can anyone tell me what to do?

2. NTFS vs FAT 32 on Win 2k workstation

3. Cannot find memory compression DLL: is it possible!?

4. psql and password

5. Get a 'cannot find PB040.DLL' when running my app.

6. Custom frame controls

7. Sybase NT server: PB cannot find NTDBLIB.DLL after login

8. Big Rivers

9. deploying pb4.02 and watcom4.0b- cannot find weng40.dll

10. LoadLibrary cannot find the DLL even if its in the path

11. Excel 5.0 VB: Cannot open files with macro

12. Excel 5.0 Cannot extend list or database error

13. Excel 5.0 - Cannot access TOOLS-OPTIONS