How to import more than one text file into Excel ?

Post by tina SPEILBE » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:26:50

How to import more than one text file into Excel ?

I am trying to combine a few text files into one Excel file.

When I import the second text file the first one disappears..what
happens to the first file ?

Please let me know.

Tina

How to import more than one text file into Excel ?

Post by Bruce Sincla » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:38:41

Quote:>How to import more than one text file into Excel ?

>I am trying to combine a few text files into one Excel file.

>When I import the second text file the first one disappears..what
>happens to the first file ?

>Please let me know.

I think (?) it imports into the "top" sheet. In that case, just put a blank
sheet at the "top" and import again.

When you've got em all in, just copy and paste :)

Bruce

Oook !
NOTE remove the not_ from the address to reply. NO SPAM !