<?>How to make bar charts w/ error bars in QPRO 6.0

<?>How to make bar charts w/ error bars in QPRO 6.0

Post by sandra v. pa » Sun, 26 Feb 1995 02:21:31

This is a second try - the posting software has some quirks that I seldom
seem to remember.

If you have figured out how to make bar charts w/ error bars (or standard
deviation bars), I would appreciate your insight.  The documentation
mentions candle charts, ie. a bar chart w/small line (candle) arising
from the bar top.  This won't do.  The help menu is silent.  An icon for
combination graphs shows the type of graph I'm trying to construct.

            ____|____
            |   |   |
            |   |   |
            |   |   |
            |       |
            |       |
            |_______|

Please email your responses directly to me.  Thanks in advance.
Sandra Palm

1. Error >>syntax error<< at >>$1<< at character 53

Thanks for the quick answer. A pitty, this does not work. I just intended to
use this table various times and using a variable would have meant better
maintainability.

Cheers,

Thiemo

Am Montag, 9. August 2004 02.27 schrieben Sie:

               http://archives.postgresql.org

2. Editing modem config file

3. IGraph Bar Chart Error bars - WMF export

4. error - expected action not xsl:apply-template

5. ..>>>>FREE Disk makes you $1,000 a day<<<<..

6. ntp support in Solaris 2.6?

7. >>>>>---- BETA TESTERS WANTED -------<<<<<<<

8. F-Graphix Update

9. >>>>>> UKAC Update <<<<<<

10. >>>>>> UKAC News <<<<<<

11. <<<>>>FREE 300BIT ENCRYPTION SOFTWARE<<<>>>