Lotus 5 for Windows

Post by F » Wed, 10 Apr 1996 04:00:00

How do I control the fonts of footnotes? Rel 5 for Windows no longer supports the control+A function.   Thanks.

Lotus 5 for Windows

Post by Ed Hansber » Thu, 11 Apr 1996 04:00:00

>How do I control the fonts of footnotes? Rel 5 for Windows no longer supports the control+A function.   Thanks.

[ALT-F1] BA replaces the CTRL-a.  The BA is for Begin Attribute.
[ALT-F1] EA turns it off. (End Attribute.)  Unfortunately, you are
stuck with the 8 fonts 1-2-3 defaults too, unless you can import a
format sheet from an old WK3 file or happen to also have 1-2-3 for
Window 1.x laying around.  It was capable of changing the fonts for
you.
________________________________
Ed Hansberry

Running MS Office Professional 95
Using Excel 7.0 for Windows 95, patched.

Lotus 5 for Windows

Post by Andy Bunti » Fri, 12 Apr 1996 04:00:00

writes:
Quote:

>How do I control the fonts of footnotes? Rel 5 for Windows no longer

supports the control+A function.   Thanks.
Try ALT-F1 then B A to start the attribute and
use ALT-F1 then E A to end the attribute

Andy Bunting
Houston TX

1. Lotus 4 for Windows & Lotus Dos

: I have a spreadsheet in Lotus 4 for Windows that is a multi spreadsheet.
: Is there anyway I can get a users who has Lotus 2.4 for Dos to pull up
: this spreadsheet on his machine. Obviously Lotus 4 for Windows has more
: features that are put to use in this spreadsheet. Is there a converter I
: can use? Any help or ideas will be appreciated. Thank you.

    In the save as dialog box, there is probably an option for file
type.  Pick some file type that the dos version can read.  I hope this
helps.

--

Remember that you are unique... Just like everyone else.

2. Reminder: Vote for Tholen for KOTM

3. Converting OS/2 lotus files to Windows Lotus

4. SNMPv1 Timing Problem

5. Lotus 123r5 in Windows 2000

6. Intertel Phone System

7. lotus v.5 windows odd problem

8. Restrict local drive sharing.

9. Lotus Improv for Windows

10. Looking for Lotus Improv for Windows

11. Lotus DOS to Windows

12. Lotus 5.0 for Windows : Floating Point Invalid

13. Lotus-v5 for Windows and Win95